Saturday, October 16, 2010

Killjoys make some noise


Man, honestly, MCR just never lets me down! Since day one, I was always inspired by Gerard's creativity, Frank's energy, Ray's shredding, Mikey's charisma. But Gerard is definitely a muse to me. I LOVE this freaking video so much: the colors, costumes, shots, editing, everything. Perfection. It gets me really pumped and excited and inspires me so much as an artist/person. Love the song, too! I'm sure there's a lot of haters as there are fans out there, but I don't care what the public thinks. I've been a fan since Bullets and the direction they're going is always just right on cue.

Oh, and what I love most about them is that their videos and concepts are never gory. It gets really dark most of the time, but it's such a beautiful darkness. Never any stupid violent gory stuff like you see in other music videos that think they are pushing the envelope or what the heck it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment