Sunday, November 29, 2009

He fills his head with culture


I have been quite the recluse lately. Actually, I've been extremely exhausted and tired from just working I didn't have any energy to do anything else. After finishing my Hedi Boys video, I thought I'd take a break from everything. It's hard to just get through a full work week. Also, been going through a change mentally. I just need some alone time. I do miss my friends terribly and would probably feel better if I hung out with them and did some much needed catching up. Ugh, we all get so busy this time of year too. Plus the freakin flu scares me so I have to really take care of myself. Can't stay out late and all that I'm getting old and my body can't handle all that. Not that I ever really could. I want to do so much more. Anyways, hope you enjoy these random pics I have saved on my desktop. Don't remember all the sources, but it's the usual, you know: cobrasnake, facehunter, fashionspot, rackandruin. etc etc








No comments:

Post a Comment