Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't know what I'm saying


Yesterday I had a tooth extraction! Yes, only because I am getting braces and I just needed to take out one pre-molar to make space for it all to get aligned. The tooth extraction experience, I must say, is super traumatic. Once all the shots started to wear off, I experienced excruciating pain. And then just getting used to this big empty space, my tongue is all confused when I swallow. hahahah... And yes, I'm getting braces pretty late in life, and I don't care. I'm excited honestly, because it's so overdue. Not that I have terrible looking teeth, but I want movie star perfect smile. So, I guess for the next two years, no yummy foods, and no more dinner dates. Sigh. Well, got to focus on the end result. yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment